Established in 1977, RPP Developments has become one of South Africa’s leading property development companies. The company has diversified from pioneering the traditional strip mall concept and the regional shopping centre model in the 70's and 80's, to the development of commercial business parks, industrial and commercial nodes and facilities, residential estates and mixed-use developments.
The company’s success is underpinned by its integrity, values and uncompromising commitment to delivering quality projects on time and within budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial, retail, industrial, institutional and residential property development
- Development management
- Joint ventures
- Project and construction management
- Fixed price contracting
- Flexible ownership and rental structuring
- Sourcing of investment equity
- Marketing, sales and leasing
- Structured finance
- Property administration, facilities and asset management
Our integrated approach encompasses the various aspects of:
- Identification of project objectives
- Appraisal of funding, planning and construction
- Assessment of legal requirements
- Town planning and township development
- Land acquisition and site assembly
- Negotiation and structuring of funding
WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE
Our ability to perform key functions is backed by more than 40 years of experience and a proven track record. The directors have more than 100 years of combined property sector experience and have completed in excess of 500 successful developments.
Our development and project management systems are of a practical, results orientated nature and focus on the key development criteria for successful project outcomes.
A wide ranging list of successfully completed projects is evidence of the company's commitment to provide a quality product within budget and defined time parameters.
RPP Developments’ strong values and code of ethics ensure that the company has a solid base for future growth. RPP Developments has fostered longstanding partnerships within the industry and prides itself on a culture of accountability, responsibility and maximising opportunity for the ultimate benefit of all stakeholders and partners.
- To further entrench our position in the commercial property development sector as a reliable, innovative leader with a focus on accountability and quality
- To provide a broad range of services and solutions in a dynamic, constantly changing business environment
- To identify opportunities that will provide value to the company, our clients, employees and partners
- To adapt to market trends, evolving lifestyles and tenant and investor demands
- To ensure the sustainability of both our business and developments through pro-active succession planning and uncompromised quality
- Conduct our business with integrity
- Strive for constant improvement
- Supply sustainable assets to investors and owner occupiers in an environment that is conducive to the establishment of long term, mutually beneficial business relationships
- Bill Fenner
- Jock Seeliger
- Alan Walker
- Joe Reed
- Jock Seeliger Jnr
- David Emmett